on orders over £50
Rapid Next Day Delivery
on orders placed before 2pm
Chat with one of our PPE Experts
Bata Walkline 2.0 BOA ESD Sport Shoe
- The design and performance of safety footwear has evolved. Shoes that not only keep you safer, but reduce fatigue and keep the wearer energized have become a key driver for us. State-of-the-art footwear design, combined with high-tech materials and technologies, means that our new range of Walkline® 2.0 shoes look and feel like no other safety shoe you’ve worn before. Our new last designs offer an exceptional level of fit and comfort. New dynamic Walkline® 2.0 soles mean every step you take is light and energetic, yet cushioned and protected. Plus, you can add more protection features to make sure you stay extra safe and healthy in all work environments. All in footwear that looks stylish and feels great. Stay energized and safe no matter where you work with Walkline® 2.0.
The six characteristics of Walkline safety shoes:
- 1. Natural last Most safety shoes are based on a banana-shaped last that forces feet into the wrong position. Walkline on the other hand has a straight last, giving feet complete freedom to move naturally.
- 2. Triple shock-absorption system Walking around on hard surfaces all day can put an enormous strain on your joints. This is why Walkline is equipped with a triple shock-absorption system that absorbs shock while you walk. A smart combination of the Tunnelsystem®, shank and mid-sole absorbs shock from impact, thus relieving the pressure on joints.
- 3. Locking of the foot A traditional fastening pulls the top of the shoe tightly against the instep. This prevents the foot from springing downward. Walkline uses a fastening system that pulls the shoe against the heel at an angle. The angle of the laces and the shape of the shoe enable the mid-foot to move more freely, and retain the natural shock-absorbing property
- 4. Dynamic sole Walkline has a dynamic mid-sole and outsole with various densities. The soles are equipped with harder and softer components in the right places, creating a perfect balance between shock absorption, stability and support for the natural rolling movement of the foot.
- 5. Flexlines The flexlines in the sole precisely follow the foot’s natural flexing zones. This means that the sole gives in just the right places so that walking requires less energy. Feet stay fit, thus reducing the likelihood of accidents.
- 6. Anti-slip soles Hard, soft, rough, smooth, even, uneven ... Not all surfaces are the same. Walkline offers soles that use different materials and treads for an optimal grip. The right sole for every surface.
- BOA Technology BOA lacing technology, is a truly revolutionary lacing system. This ingenious combination of a robust lace reel, super strong stainless steel lace and flexible lace guides ensure a secure fastening and even pressure distribution at all times.
- Blood circulation remains unrestricted and when combined with a superbly comfortable dual density sole unit, gives you the feeling of walking on air.
- A simple click of the lace reel will enable you to achieve the perfect fit quickly and precisely. Just push the reel forwards and take off your trainers in one quick movement.
- Triple shock absorbing system
- Unique locking of the foot through fastening system that pulls the shoe against the heel at an angle
- Multi-density sole unit creates a perfect balance between shock absorption, stability and support
- Flexlines in the sole precisely follow the foot's natural flexing zones Soft premium full grain leather upper
- Anti-torsion stabiliser prevents foot twisting
- QuattroTech quadruple density TPU/PU sole
- Composite perforation resistant midsole to 1100 N
- Cool Comfort lining
- ESD rated
- Made in Netherlands
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI SRC, BS EN 61340-4-3:2002 Class 1, 2, 3
|Footwear - Safety Category||S3|
|Footwear Properties||Anti-static, Midsole, Heat Resistant Sole, Cold Insulation|
|Width Fitting||Normal, Wide|
|Footwear Style||Shoe, Trainer|
FREE Standard Next Day PPE Delivery
Order by 2pm for our rapid next-day delivery service. All overs over £50 are delivered free of charge for delivery anywhere within the UK Mainland. Orders under £50 are liable for a small shipping charge of £5.95 + VAT.
Priority PPE Delivery
Next day before 09:00 - £30 + VAT
Next day before 10:00 - £20 + VAT
Next day before 12 noon - £10 + VAT
Saturday: £40 + VAT
Please select the delivery service you require during check out.