Anchor Safety LLP ("we", “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy applies to the www.anchorsafety.co.uk website (“Website”) and sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using the Website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Anchor Safety LLP of Anchor House, Chapel Lane, Great Blakenham, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0JZ.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process personal information and information about you and your business. Such information may include your e-mail address, name, company name, company number and contact details. We may also collect demographic information such as your age, gender, industry your business operates in, preferences and interests. This includes information provided to us when you correspond with us via phone, e-mail or otherwise and when you fill out an order form to purchase goods.
We may also automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include IP addresses, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of the Website, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to administer and operate the Website and ensure that the content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to bill you and contact you where necessary in regards to your order(s);
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about our or our business partners’ goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- with our sub-contractors and business partners for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations to you;
- if Anchor Safety LLP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Anchor Safety LLP, our customers, or others;
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please make your request in writing to the details below.